Product overview on Wide Open Trigger | wot trigger
wot trigger HARDOXTM STEEL
The WOT has a patent-pending, spring-locking bar that makes the trigger unique. The trigger’s hammer is reinforced with Hardox steel, which due to its toughness, copes with shocks, jolts, bangs, nicks, and jabs day after day. This material allows the WOT to take the constant beating of the bolt carrier group (BCG) as it cycles back and forth in an AR-15 rifle or pistol.
The WOT is not capable of being a fully automatic trigger because the hammer is released by the locking bar and hits the firing pin. The firing pin then activates the primer on the brass casing which allows only one bullet to make its way out of the rifle with each pull of the trigger.
PATENT-PENDING SPRING CARRIER
The wide-open throttle trigger (WOT) is a two-stage, hard-reset trigger that allows the user the ability to shoot faster, while still allowing only one single shot per trigger pull. The trigger is designed to shorten the length and time a trigger needs to reset itself, by using the elastic energy of the patent-pending spring carrier. When compressed, the spring carrier forces the trigger into a neutral or reset position.
wide open throttle trigger
The Wide Open Trigger (WOT) is a two-stage, hard-reset trigger that allows the user the ability to shoot faster, while still allowing only one single shot
EASY INSTALLATION, TRUE “DROP-IN” TRIGGER
To install the wide open trigger for sale:
- Remove the upper receiver from the lower receiver.
- Gently allow the hammer to go forward after depressing the trigger.
- Remove the grip from the lower receiver, along with the safety and the safety pin.
- Remove the trigger, hammer, and springs.
- Replace with the WOT (it will have a snug fit).
- Anti-walk pins are included and should be installed on the trigger to avoid malfunctions.
- Reinstall the safety pin, spring, and grip.
- Reinstall the upper receiver.
wide open trigger price
Now sold at $289 at ammomarsh.com