Product overview of 380 ACP Brass
- Wet-tumbled and polished, once fired .380 ACP Brass sourced from indoor ranges
- May include a variety of headstamps and manufacturers
- Spent primers are still in the cases and should be removed before beginning the reloading process
- Extra brass cases are included to make up for any mixed calibers, unusable pieces or other defects that may slip through our screening process
- It’s typical to find some nested calibers (e.g., 9mm or .32 caliber brass) mixed in due to the similarity in size and appearance when processing large quantities of brass. The total amount of .380 ACP brass should still be equal to or greater than the amount you ordered due to our inclusion of extra brass by weight.
- We typically ship within one to two business days of receiving your order. Orders are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and come with free shipment tracking.
- Already a fan of this product? Share it with your friends in the The Firing Line and/or The High Road forum and be sure to include a hyperlink back to this page. Thanks!
There are no reviews yet.