product overview on 30-30 brass
Excellent quality indoor shot and stored 30-30 brass Winchester brass in stock and ready to ship now. This material was clean to begin with but we have still run it through our polisher for our customers. Head stamps include but are not limited too PPU, Remington, Federal, Winchester, and Hornady.
All brass has been mechanically sorted 3 times and hand sorted twice. The most important sort is the final hand sort prior to shipping, this ensures no foreign calibers or casings with blown out primers get by. We also add an additional 2% to the overall weight of our brass orders to make sure you get your money’s worth. Purchase this brass with absolute confidence in accuracy of sort and cleanliness.
- Wet-tumbled and polished, once fired 30-30 brass Winchester rifle brass sourced from indoor ranges
- May include a variety of headstamps and manufacturers
- Spent primers are still in the cases and should be removed before beginning the reloading process
- Extra brass cases are included to make up for any mixed calibers, unusable pieces or other defects that may slip through our screening process
- We typically ship within one to two business days of receiving your order. Orders are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and come with free shipment tracking.
- Already a fan of this product? Share it with your friends in the The Firing Line and/or The High Road forum and be sure to include a hyperlink back to this page. Thanks!
There are no reviews yet.